The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Security

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RagingT

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Guild Security Empty
PostSubject: Guild Security   Guild Security Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:49 am

the guild has had 2 security breaches in 2 days. measures are to be taken, and we have a few options :
1. increasing the terrorist, hijacker, mastermind and tyrant thresholds, or taking away a few of these ranks' privileges.
2. witholding rank editing privileges from all members other then krypkill.
3. witholding rank assigning from all members without rank editing privileges.
(sections 2 and 3 are mutually exclusive)

post your thoughts.
also, we encourage our members to have their passwords changed to a complex one, and even to be changed every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
TashaCosta

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Guild Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Security   Guild Security Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:09 am

Personally, I think that only members who have a "job" ought to be able to do things like edit ranks and approve members and such. As one who does not have a "job," I would be fine with this, as I leave that stuff to the higher-ups anyway.

Changing the ranking structure screws up the web site, so of course I am against that. Haha. No, really, though, I think the current ranking structure is fine, I just think that only like, officials or ayatollah's are really high-ranking enough for that sort of thing. Just my lil' opinion, but I'm paranoid as all hell so it might be somewhat worth listening to.

~Tasha
Back to top Go down

Guild Security
Page 1 of 1