The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More guild related stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypkill

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-29

More guild related stuff Empty
PostSubject: More guild related stuff   More guild related stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:08 pm

A couple of things, in case you missed them in the chat:

1: More ranks. I think we could do with another rank or maybe 2, either 1mill plus, or 1-2mill and 2mill plus, or just 2mill plus. Any thought/ideas?

2: More jobs. I dunno if this is necessarily a good idea, but recruiter/diplomat still seem like two roles we could do with having filled. Recruiter is actually a job that requires a bit of time and effort, I've spoken to a couple of people about it and they think it's one of the most important roles in a guild. Basically they are in charge of screening applicants (and sweet-talking others Smile), just looking at someone's level is rarely enough to make a good judgement about a player. DIplomat also seems useful to me, building effective relationships with other guilds will enable us to avoid PvP, open better trading links, and generally increase influnce within the game.

3: Upgrades. What do we need? Mercs are maxed, with the elites we are hunting most of the time even 7 man groups seems like overkill a lot of the time. I do plan to get sustain and blacksmith structures at some point, prbably breaker too as it's pretty cheap. I think guild store is the only thing we can use at the moment, especially as I plan to try to use the incoming elites days to collect as many of the useful sets as I can. However, the other side is that it's only 30fsp for BP slots, or even 10 for AH (I don't get on enough/have enough time to store in AH, plus the risk is high). Is it worth getting another page or two of guild store in the next couple of weeks? Or would it be better to just use a player as storage?

Any thoughts/comment/votes/volunteers would be welcome.

It's hard to run a democracy when no-one votes
tongue
Back to top Go down
dseivsl~

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: More guild related stuff   More guild related stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 12:47 am

1.what is 1millin plus 2millin plus mean?i thought next rank should be request XP contri 30000K above Smile

2.agree

3.i thought next structure should be sustain,i just concern the deposit leak of ogranization.i come up a ideal that can make deposit more better.the method is each guildmate directly use secure trade to send 10000 gold to u per day instead of diviually depposit.this can save they own deposit slot and we just deposit minor time can cover the up keep prices or even more Basketball

still think more mamber slot is better than guild slot Embarassed

sorry my bad english~
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: More guild related stuff   More guild related stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 7:33 am

Where diplomats are concerned, I wholeheartedly agree we really do need one these days. It seems like every other day someone's getting attacked. o_O I'm not even referring to myself here, from what TashaCosta tells me she's been attacked about 6 or so times within a single day, often by the same dude... which seems a bit excessive to me. And I don't have the FSP to keep bountying with a vengeance when someone tries to de-level my ass while I'm off at work or something XD

I'd volunteer, since I'm on the 'net half the time anyway and would like to put myself to better use for the guild. Unfortunately, I seem lack that thing commonly known as 'eloquence' much of the time as far as I can gather, so I doubt many people would take me terribly seriously. XD That, and I would have NO idea how to go about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
RagingT

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: More guild related stuff   More guild related stuff Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 9:28 pm

well, just use big words in a pompous manner - that'll rub people off as a diplomat Razz
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: More guild related stuff   More guild related stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:14 am

D: 2mill plus means over 2,000,000 contributed xp. Having another rank between mastermind and tyrant isn't really a priority, i just figured something to stop tyrant getting overcrowded would be a plan. I actually just added 'ayatollah' for that purpose now on a whim, hope that's cool with all......

I like the sustain structure too, i think that will be bought pretty soon. I'm not overly worried about the guild bank, I've been off for a few days and we only dropped 150k, which is nothing really, considering we have about 100 times that. Sending 10k to me per day and not using other deps is basically the job bersh should be doing, although more than 2 deps are needed per day to put in the best amount of gold. I think 3-5 is ideal.

Member slots are likely, i'll get a few more once I can start filling offers again. The reason I think guild store is more important at the moment is that even with the number of members we have just now we're getting filled too easily. It's important to have a good infrastructure, more GS allows us to store guild sets, which makes us a more attractive guild to potential members and lets us serve our current members better.

Mana: I'd be happy for you to take on the role if you want it. You don't have to use big words etc, it's just relationship building basically, just being nice to people. Like I say, it's just a case of finding out who uis being attacked repeatedly, who's doing the attacking and contacting the player or their guild leader to try to come to some arrangement, alliance or NAP ideally. Some guilds won't go for alliances, but hey-ho at least we will have tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More guild related stuff   More guild related stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More guild related stuff
Page 1 of 1