The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A General Guide to the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypkill

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-29

A General Guide to the Guild Empty
PostSubject: A General Guide to the Guild   A General Guide to the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 4:30 pm

Stamina Use:

I would prefer if players levelled as much as possible. Occasional PvP is fine, but it's better for the guild to gain XP and raise us up the rankings.

Obviously this isn't a blanket ban, PvP and bounties are fine by me, but I would like to see players gain a few levels a week at least.

If you get tired of killing creatures and just want to PvP for extended periods, just let me know and it shouldn't be a problem.

Obligations:

Honour our alliances, don't PvP members from allied guilds.

Help out fellow guild members whenever possible: items, buffs, and advice are all appreciated.

Any contribution you can make towards the guild will be gratefully received, whether gold, FSP or items.

Try to be active daily. Obviously real life doesn't always allow for this, but if you need to be absent for extended periods, let me know and you won't get kicked. Any player offline for over seven days will be the first to be removed to make space for new members.

Group Attacks:

Join all group attacks appropriate to your level, if possible. Usually if you are within 20 levels of the group leader your help will be appreciated, although this obviously dependent on the elite which is being attempted.
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

A General Guide to the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A General Guide to the Guild   A General Guide to the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:03 am

Like a Star @ heaven Read it and will do so Like a Star @ heaven Wink
Back to top Go down

A General Guide to the Guild
Page 1 of 1