The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Alliances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypkill

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Current Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Current Alliances   Current Alliances Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:42 pm

We are currently allied with:

Dark Pagans

Clan Widowmaker

Shattered Illusions
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Current Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:57 am

Update on alliances!

New Alliance- Pagan Wolves

After talks with the ever-awesome SpookyImp of Pagan Wolves, we are now allied with them. ^_^ Hurray! cheers

EDIT- An important thing to remember about our new buddies, quoted from their page on the Guild Alliances section on the FS Forums
Quote :

Relic Control
Pagan Wolves will make no attempt to capture a relic that is currently controlled by an allied guild as a sign of respect. Pagan Wolves hopes that the same respect is given if we were to have current control over a relic.

^_~ So, they will offer us that respect relics-wise... let's please do the same for them! <333
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Current Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with The white dragon Guild   Current Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:13 am

Another update Very Happy

New Alliance- The white dragon

Their terms are fairly simple to abide by, and pretty much a given for helping out our new allies ^_~ Please, have a look and keep them in mind whilst playing FS

Here they are, quoted from a PM from KorinDan (nice guy ^_^)

Quote :
no PvP at random, bounties by prior arrangement (or with pm if bountied is offline and gold return), help out with assaults on scumbags and thieves, and either party can take relics as they are better off in an ally's hands than some other guilds.

So...there you have it, my lovelies ^_~

Edit-
A link to their board should you decide to introduce yourselves:
http://fswhitedragon.proboards79.com/index.cgi

So... go make some new friends, punks!

I should not post whilst sleep deprived. For this, I apologise. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Current Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:28 am

We have another new alliance!

After talking with the very nice bloodwolfz, founder of The Swordsmen, we are now allied with them. I have made a news post on the website stating their terms, which are a given for our guild anyhow ^_~ Please give them all a warm welcome, and help them out where you can!

~Mana
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Current Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:02 am

A little reminder to myself to remind TashaCosta for the next site update:

We are also now allied with PANIC cheers

so uh yeah! whee!
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Current Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:16 pm

Since the website went down sometime today and I'm unable to update the main page, I'll update it here for later use. I will also add our allies list in my profile until the site is back up and running.

Naturally, since I'm posting this means we have a new alliance Very Happy

They are the Forsaken Kings guild

Thanks to everyone sending so many mass messages, I lost the terms of the alliance D: But it was all basic things like no pvping one another, dont complete bounties on eachother without clearing it with the bountied player FIRST, and most importantly keeping them up on recently kicked player warnings.
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Current Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:57 pm

Since we have one new alliance, as well as another one that needs to be added to the Alliances section of our website, I figured I would post both here as a reminder to myself and to TashaCosta for later reference.

Older alliance first, which is the Swedish Wolves guild. Their terms are along the lines of our normal ones, so you'd all best keep them in mind while hunting, lest I beat you all with a spiked hammer ;D

Now for the newish one!

The guild is “Asphaltanza” and their terms are as follows:

Quote :
1) Members of either guild will not attack members of the other guild.

(1A) except accepting bounties on members of the other guild.

(2) Neither guild will seek to wrest control of a relic from the other guild.

(3) Neither guild will recruit from the other guild.

(4) Persons leaving one guild will not be accepted by the other if the guild they leave declares them “thieves.”

(4A) Someone can only be declared a “thief” if he/she steals from the guild bank or store. Leaving after receiving items from individual members doesn’t count.Members of both guilds are encouraged, to:

(5) Offer favorable trades to members of the allied guild.

(6) Offer buffs to or honor requests for buffs from members of the allied guild.lvl 200+ buffs at half price.

(7) Assist in mass hunts against “thieves.”

That's all for now!

~Mana
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Current Alliances Empty
PostSubject: New Alliance!   Current Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:49 am

We have a new alliance! The Forlorn Hope!

Their diplomat is seriously six different kinds of awesome, so he and I struck up a guild alliance. ^_^ Here are their terms and conditions, so please bear them in mind or I will be forced to murder you in ways that haven't yet been concieved by the mortal mind ;D

Quote :
1- Relics are free to take by either guild, so go on ahead!
2- DO NOT ATTACK ALLIANCE MEMBERS. This is common sense. So, I will assume it is a given in your minds <3
3- Optional- Bounty parties ;D

See? Easy stuff. Now let's welcome The Forlorn Hope into the Axis Alliance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Alliances
Page 1 of 1