The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to spend some FSP :)

Go down 
+3
Westphal
vajda23000
Dizygotika
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Time to spend some FSP :) Empty
PostSubject: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:17 am

So that time of the month again that we get to spend some fsp on upgrades. Here the list of what we can spend them on:

Time to spend some FSP :) Upgrades22

Please post suggestions and comments below Smile
Back to top Go down
vajda23000

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:41 am

here is my votes :
2 GS slot = 100 fsp
3 max members = 60 fsp
2 max mebers per group = 100 fsp

lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers geek geek geek geek geek geek jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor afro afro afro afro afro afro study study study study study study farao farao farao farao farao farao bom bom bom Basketball Basketball Basketball affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Muuuhahahahahahaha What a Face What a Face Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Surprised Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Mad Mad Mad Razz Razz Razz Razz Idea Idea Idea Idea cyclops cyclops cyclops alien alien alien alien cat cat cat cat cat Arrow Arrow Arrow lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:00 am

I like those ideas, still think GS slots are a bit pricy for what they are, but we could do with some more.

I also heard from several people that they would not mind a 25% tax rate, the return on this 100fsp investment would be a bit low but it would in the future make it easier and faster to make building upgrades possible (this tax rate would only apply to those who want it)

Time to spend some FSP :) 10Time to spend some FSP :) 0Time to spend some FSP :) 10Time to spend some FSP :) 0Time to spend some FSP :) 10Time to spend some FSP :) 0Time to spend some FSP :) 10Time to spend some FSP :) 0Time to spend some FSP :) 10
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:09 am

Westphal wrote:
Sounds good.

Maybe add a higher tax level or is that just me (used to 50 % taxes, before moving to Ireland affraid )

There is no such thing as too much money in the guild bank.

Suspect

(picked from our old spending post)
Back to top Go down
Westphal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:19 am

Do'h bom
Back to top Go down
Schoenberg

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:02 am

here's my vote- New, better structures, and maybe another slot or two for a new member. I agree that we could use more GS slots, but like Dizy said its way too expensive and we are doing ok with that for now. MORE STRUCTURES!!! Unless we have all the structures maxed, we'll just stay a second-class guild. But we'll still always be a first-rate second-class guild!

jocolor cheers Sleep alien
Back to top Go down
charzes

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:40 am

my suggestion:
new structure: Preemptive Temple give u first stike enhancement, sounds cool

upgrade structure: weaponsmith, health, armor, def

for group atk , I dun think we need it rite now as I have seen.. the group is not always fully joined. but guild member slot sounds cool, but we need to set the min join lvl higher.

for Guild store I will not prefer as its too expensive.... farao
Back to top Go down
BigAxe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:56 pm

My suggestions/opinion

Any new structures or upgrading existing structures sounds good unless they are PvP or conflict based. The only ones that PvP are newer members that don't know better or higher level ones going for a bounty hunter badge.

As new Recruitment Officer I'm always up for more members. I often can't recruit because we are full and feel bad if i send an invite but when that person tries to accept it they can't because we are full.

Really G.S. space sounds nice but might be a waste of fsp. We got tons of armor on inactive members as storage and i always wonder if we would lose that equipment if HCS deleted old/inactive accounts. However the new/lower level members need to be know that we don't necessarily need the low level equipment they often put in. I know they are trying to help when donating but sometimes the stuff is useless and to hard to sell.
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:45 am

charzes wrote:

new structure: Preemptive Temple give u first stike enhancement, sounds cool

Liking that one too, maxed out, level 15, gives 30% of the enhancement, so 30% of the chance to kill with the first hit, not sure what that % that would translate into, but still like it bounce

Arrow I think there is an agreement on getting more memberspots, will get some now and add them when we are full Smile
Back to top Go down
vajda23000

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
intheendischaos

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:11 pm

I'm pushing for some more upgrades. The battle totem and health shrine are pretty cheap, and it helps out us lower level members of the guild immensely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend some FSP :)   Time to spend some FSP :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to spend some FSP :)
Page 1 of 1