The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)

Go down 
+2
Dizygotika
RagingT
6 posters

What should we spend FSPs on? (multiple choice)
Buildings (post which one)
That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Vote_lcap33%That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
guild store
That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Vote_lcap40%That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
member slots
That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Vote_lcap20%That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
other (please elaborate if you choose other)
That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Vote_lcap7%That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
RagingT

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-30

That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Empty
PostSubject: That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)   That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:55 am

So, we need to spend FSPs. multiple choice poll, buildings require naming.
Back to top Go down
RagingT

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)   That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:08 am

i'll be the first i suppose :
fury building, more guild store space. we need to find new members to fill current spots and clear inactives.
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)   That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:34 am

GuildStore because it is awfully crowded in there. We have cheaper backpackslots now but to have stuff available for the guild it has to be in the store and not tucked away in our backpacks cause who will know you have it.
More Memberslots the more the marier I think, we could clear some inactives but most people seem to be ranking up so we need some space for fresh members.
Other maybe we want our selves featured on the homepage for a day when we get our slots sorted (placed a message in the shoutbox during busy times when I was in Freemasons we had ten requests in an hour), I assume that that is payed from the guild account rabbit

I am not sure about the new structure because I am not sure what it does and how much it costs, heard it is very expensive....

Arrow edit Arrow If I could vote again I would say structure, maybe wait until there is more news on what the plan is from HCS on building and upkeep Wink

Last edited by on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghstdncr

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)   That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:51 am

fury building could be good even im clueless as to how it works lol and guild store slots maybe a few and lastly members are good now but need to clear the inactives out and fill those spots with fresh meat
Back to top Go down
giftty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)   That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:55 am

Fury Shrine is all that I want ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)   That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:02 am

Fury shrine is basically essential now, the upkeep is ludicrous but the benefits are so great anyone with the structure will fly past you in the rankings.

Guild store is always good, getting up to around three pages or more would be nice.

More member slots would be nice too, but they are relatively cheap and we can pick some up pretty much whenever. We have a couple of slots spare now so that's ok, and I think GS and a structure slot are slightly more important.
Back to top Go down
coop347

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)   That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 pm

i agree with RT the fury shrine may be incredibly expensive but the benefits outweigh it and the cost will probably drop in a while.
Back to top Go down
ghstdncr

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)   That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:25 pm

agreed furry shrine structure would be worth it just ahfta get everyone to dep to the guild to manage the upkeep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)   That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That time of the month again? (FSP spending thread)
Page 1 of 1