The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to spend :)

Go down 
+3
Mana-sama
coop347
Dizygotika
7 posters

What to spend our fsp on?
Buildings (post which one(s)
Time to spend :) Vote_lcap30%Time to spend :) Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
GS slots
Time to spend :) Vote_lcap20%Time to spend :) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
member slots
Time to spend :) Vote_lcap50%Time to spend :) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
other (post what)
Time to spend :) Vote_lcap0%Time to spend :) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Time to spend :) Empty
PostSubject: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:25 am

Last edited by Dizygotika on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
coop347

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:35 am

i reckon we should go for the gs slots as many people are holding alot of guild equipment, and the gs gets to filled with crap that doesnt belong there at times and its a bit ridiculous, if not gs then i say we add more structure slots and maybe build a couple more building (not sure which ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:41 am

coop347 wrote:
i reckon we should go for the gs slots as many people are holding alot of guild equipment, and the gs gets to filled with crap that doesnt belong there at times and its a bit ridiculous, if not gs then i say we add more structure slots and maybe build a couple more building (not sure which ^^)

^----This--------^

bounce
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:13 am

I voted for building, am hoping we can get Tavern since it will make it easier to plan the hiring of mercs. We have not had mercs in a long while partially because there is a real lack of them but also because it is very difficult at the moment to get good ones that higher level players can use. The Tavern would give us insight into if and when certain mercs become available, making it easier to plan a hunt also on SuperElites.

I agree on the GS slots, some peoples BP is filled up with Guild items some of which are not even being used. The price of GS slots do however not make it possible for a quick fix of this.

Like a Star @ heaven Building Slot + 3 GS Slots Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:33 am

Dizygotika wrote:

I agree on the GS slots, some peoples BP is filled up with Guild items some of which are not even being used. The price of GS slots do however not make it possible for a quick fix of this.

Yeah, they're really fracking expensive ><

Hopefully, within due time i'll have the disposable income with which I can donate and take advantage of HCS' little FSP sale. When I do, I'll certainly be donating more than a few to the guild, which could help remedy our need for some more guild store space.

As for the tavern, i wholeheartedly agree. With the SEs running around, it's almost a must-have at this point.
Back to top Go down
charzes

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:00 am

Imo, GS is kinda wasting FSP, as you can see there is lots of useless items with Guild tagged alrdy, better sold them out...

Secondly, upgrade GS is not a efficient way to improve our guild, as no direct effect to each members, apart from putting stuff in and out.

so my suggestion is to upgrade some guild structure, there is one I really appreciate : Fury Shrine, to fully upgrade this ppl dun need to find other items to boost their own fury to maximum. Apart from that, max fury shrine is kind of selling point to attract ppl to join.

Besides, I am not sure tavern is worth or not, as many frds told me they dun even have this structure but still can hire super elites mercs...

so I prefer armory , fury shrine or heatlh Smile
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Ok, my thoughts:

Firstly, I think more member slots is the way to go. Once we are above 75 members we're spending more for upkeep so we might as well go big to spread the load.

Secondly, more members per group would also be good for me (and by proxy the guild). I'm planning to work hard on the Super Elites in the very near future and the tougher our groups can be without mercs, the better.

Tavern would be good, if only it told you when the good mercs were coming around. But it doesn't so it's probably a waste. Blacksmith, maybe. But really maxed fury shrine, weaponsmith, health shrine would benefit us more in the long run.

Guild store, I'm working on whining on the forum to get the cost reduced, I think it will happen eventually. At the moment I think storing in BP is better, our GS is too small but I'd rather wait for the reduction and use the refunded FSP to take us to 5-6 pages or so.
Back to top Go down
coop347

Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:45 am

Krypkill wrote:
Ok, my thoughts:

Firstly, I think more member slots is the way to go. Once we are above 75 members we're spending more for upkeep so we might as well go big to spread the load.

Secondly, more members per group would also be good for me (and by proxy the guild). I'm planning to work hard on the Super Elites in the very near future and the tougher our groups can be without mercs, the better.

Tavern would be good, if only it told you when the good mercs were coming around. But it doesn't so it's probably a waste. Blacksmith, maybe. But really maxed fury shrine, weaponsmith, health shrine would benefit us more in the long run.

Guild store, I'm working on whining on the forum to get the cost reduced, I think it will happen eventually. At the moment I think storing in BP is better, our GS is too small but I'd rather wait for the reduction and use the refunded FSP to take us to 5-6 pages or so.

i tend to agree with most things, (other then more members) but i realise it will help the guild rise ^^

i especially like the more members per group idea i didnt even think about groups lol ^^

and fair point with the gs slots both kryp and charzes
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:38 am

Okay, I think so far a new building is out, we are better off upgrading the current structures before we commit ourselves to more upkeep from a new structure.

More members makes sense, to grow and generate more income from donations.

More members per group sounds good to make it easier to hunt SE and some higher level Elites.

Like a Star @ heaven 5 member slots, 2 more members per group Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
vajda23000

Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:08 pm

5 member slots, 2 more members per group Like a Star @ heaven

THIS IS THE BEST OPTION!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vajda23000

Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:09 pm

OOOOOOOOOoooooo This smiles is the best!!!!
Back to top Go down
Westphal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:58 am

Sounds good.

Maybe add a higher tax level or is that just me (used to 50 % taxes, before moving to Ireland affraid )

There is no such thing as too much money in the guild bank.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to spend :)   Time to spend :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to spend :)
Page 1 of 1