The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah, so let's burn more FSP

Go down 
+5
Dizygotika
firekill64
PunkSerbia
RagingT
Krypkill
9 posters

Which ones?
Structure Slot (post which)
Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Vote_lcap10%Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Member Slots
Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Vote_lcap48%Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Vote_rcap
 48% [ 10 ]
Guild Store
Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Vote_lcap38%Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
Other (post what)
Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Vote_lcap4%Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Krypkill

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:32 pm

Again we've piled up a nice number of FSP (300), thanks to all who contributed Very Happy

So we might as well spend them I guess.

Only leaves us to decide what to spend them on....

Vote away. Multiple choice again.

Smilie time:

affraid Arrow Question Razz Twisted Evil Mad study
Back to top Go down
RagingT

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:37 pm

i say leave about 80 aside for a possible new structure, and the rest at a 1:2 ratio guild store:member slots
Back to top Go down
PunkSerbia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:39 am

why not upgrade strucure master crafter to lvl 5??????
Back to top Go down
firekill64

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:52 am

we have all structure at max if no why not upgrate its not with fsp and for the fsp we can buy mm eeeee not more member but more guild slot for the object
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:04 am

The reason why all structures aren't maxed is bacause I'm not confident of our ability to support the upkeep.

Just check the guild logs, if I go offline for a week or two for whatever reason, our bank would be destroyed by the upkeep.

We only just cover it as is, unless I sell FSP.
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:35 am

Voted "Other" as in all of the above, more members Yeah, so let's burn more FSP 10, more storage for items/sets for guild use Yeah, so let's burn more FSP 10,for a structure I would ask for Blacksmith, saving on repairs leaves more money to be banked for the guild, and other structures are more PvP orientated, the actual price for tavern might not be worth it ( the info from the tavern will cost us over 33k a week, but I am new to TAoE so not sure how often we use merc's ).
Yeah, so let's burn more FSP 56GOOOooooo axisofEVIL Yeah, so let's burn more FSP 82
Back to top Go down
Mashiba

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:41 am

We don't need much, the guild store is big now, we should just get more guild slots as we find more players. About the structures all the good ones are maxed, stuff like + stamina and all that. Stuff like master crafter doesn't need to be maxed because I don't think anyone crafts actively and besides you can get a couple of items to get to 100% just like sustain.
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:23 pm

Dizygotika wrote:
the actual price for tavern might not be worth it

Totally dizy, we do normally get mercs every week, but there are always over 10 available anyway so it's not really worth the gold. I thought the blacksmith is a good idea too, but some think it'll cost more than it'll save. Hard to be sure.

Can't max master crafter off items mash, I'm pretty sure they'll leave it as a structure only skill. Still, I'm just not comfortable with adding 72k a day, especially when the gold hellforge is coming and we'll need gold for that.
Back to top Go down
bryguy10

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Kind of related question   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:23 pm

I've saved up gold for quite a while and dumped about 100FSP into the guild, or can probably donate near 100k / day. Which is prefered or more help?

-Bryguy
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:21 am

I wasn't particularly certain, but guild store and member slots would probably prove useful, if all the good structures are already maxed and all that good stuffage. o_O
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:47 am

bryguy10 wrote:
I've saved up gold for quite a while and dumped about 100FSP into the guild, or can probably donate near 100k / day. Which is prefered or more help?

-Bryguy

Entirely up to yourself bryguy. Both are good, as I say I think the gold situation will change a lot once more people want to forge items, that'll severly cut the gold deps. To be honest, FSP are cool, we have almost everything we need now, it's just a case of getting more member slots and maybe more GS over time, but it's not really a rush.

To be honest there's heaps or inactives/loggers not spenders who could be cleared anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:26 am

Krypkill wrote:
I thought the blacksmith is a good idea too, but some think it'll cost more than it'll save. Hard to be sure.

Yeah I checked at Ewoks, they have it at max(?) costing over 1k an hour, doubt if we all save and bank that much to earn it back. Theoraticly that is what it should do right, pay for the stucture to save money. I guess I spend about 1k(Shocked) on repairs per stami sesion in which case it saves me 2k a day of which 500 bankable so could pay for a half hour, and some extra cash in my pocket, never checked on how much I really spend on repairs but will do so tonight.
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:14 pm

Dizygotika wrote:
never checked on how much I really spend on repairs but will do so tonight.

Sounds good, I'll have a look next spend too. I think I got a couple of people to check before and they we're about 200 gold per 100 stam or something.
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:13 pm

Krypkill wrote:
...I think I got a couple of people to check before and they we're about 200 gold per 100 stam or something.

Yeah that is about what I had, only made a slight error in my previous calculation, cause max structure would not totally eliminate the cost for repairs, just half it or something Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ghstdncr

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:31 pm

I voted member slots more guild members=more gold dep's
gs would be a waste its big enough as it is if people dont abuse it later on maybe get more gs spots
and lastly structures are fine i think even though maybe blacksmith would be good at higher lvl less gold on repairs =more gold for guild would even its self out over a couple weeks albino
Back to top Go down
ghstdncr

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:34 pm

Krypkill wrote:
Dizygotika wrote:
never checked on how much I really spend on repairs but will do so tonight.

Sounds good, I'll have a look next spend too. I think I got a couple of people to check before and they we're about 200 gold per 100 stam or something.

yea around 200 gold per 100 stamina or less unless you repair more often than that What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so let's burn more FSP   Yeah, so let's burn more FSP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah, so let's burn more FSP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Axis Of Evil :: The Axis Of Evil :: Suggestions-
Jump to: