The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea i had tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ghstdncr

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Idea i had tonight Empty
PostSubject: Idea i had tonight   Idea i had tonight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:48 pm

Heres my idea say i became the guild money launderer and everyone sends their gold to me as i get their gold id convert it to fsp via the fsp market place buy low priced fsps then say those that have 2 deposites coordinate so how ever many there is with 2 can deposite one after the other now heres the fun part to manage that as i get everyones gold id buy cheap fsps then just before both my deposites came up say within 2 minutes before id then resell those cheap fsps for a higher price then make 2 big deposites then pass that gold to the next person with 2 deposites or convert the left over gold back to fsps Please feel free to post your thoughts on this maybe its something i could do for the guild

ps if this works nobody would be holding large amounts of gold on them until just before deposites reset
Back to top Go down
coop347

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Idea i had tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea i had tonight   Idea i had tonight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:43 pm

thats what i do with mine...hence why i have a large amount of gold...and a fair whack of fsp to boot....it works out rather well if you do it right
Back to top Go down

Idea i had tonight
Page 1 of 1