The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Avatars.......

Go down 
+3
RagingT
Krypkill
Dizygotika
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Free Avatars....... Empty
PostSubject: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:51 am

Hey there Evil friends, I do not know if anybody is offering this service in our guild already, but I did not see it on our forum. So here it goes, if you want a game/forum avatar or signature (or your name/guild/rank on the avatars you use) post here.

Arrow I do not make them from scratch just a combi of images I find on the web.
Arrow Let me know what kind of image you want, the more info you give the easier it will be to make YOUR avat.
Arrow Let me know if you want your name/guild/rank on it and if you have a prefered style for the lettering.
Arrow It will be free of charge, can not guaranty 100% satisfaction since my skills/software is limited, and will do it when I have time.

Free Avatars....... FRx

CLOSED

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:39 am

Dizy, you own Smile

Do you think you could make a guild av?

Ideally just something like a nuke going off with the 'AoE' tag from the current avatar stuck in there somewhere...

And, less important, could you just paste my name onto my current av?

Maybe stick the 'AoE' tag from the current logo on too, that would be cool.

If you can make the pic look any better (different background, effects, I don't know really I'm a total noob at that stuff) that would also be sweet.

If you have better ideas give them a shot, I'd be happy with whatever you come out with.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:21 pm

I feel honored Krypkill, will give it a go. Shall post them as I go along, although they will be "sketches" with some rough edges, feel free to comment......

Free Avatars....... GldAvat3Free Avatars....... GldAvat1Free Avatars....... KKavat1
I am looking for a clearer "Arabic" font for your name, more Explosions for the guild with some death and destruction on the foreground and a better way to incorporate the logo.....so basically everything will change scratch
Some more......
Free Avatars....... KKavat1.2Free Avatars....... Image1Free Avatars....... AxisCarz3

Free Avatars....... AxisCarz2Free Avatars....... AxisCarz

Fonts from Free Avatars....... 56UrbanFontsFree Avatars....... 82, if you see one you like better just let me know, but it seems to be the clearest and most arabic looking Wink still looking for 'nice' images but it creeps up on you when spend to much time looking at real war images pale

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:14 pm

Liking your work, the AoE on the turban is a very nice touch Very Happy

Prefer the second guild av, the flattened logo looks cooler I think.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, all looking very cool so far.
Back to top Go down
RagingT

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:17 am

where on earth did you find an english font that looks like arabic? it's brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Free Avatars....... RageJer

Free Avatars....... RageMoh

Free Avatars....... RageSef

All fonts from UrbanFonts if you see one you like you can download it and unzip it, most programs will automatically add it to the fonts you can choose from, for some graphic programs you have to open the file containing the font first before it appears in the list.
Back to top Go down
RagingT

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:28 pm

hmmm, i must say you're a graphic genius, but still, you missed with the 'א' in the first one, it doesn't look like n.
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:04 pm

I'm liking your work, Dizy ^_^
Back to top Go down
RagingT

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:15 am

you wouldn't mind if i tampered a wee bit with two of these and make them into one, right?

edit : something like this :
Free Avatars....... RageSef
Back to top Go down
Krypkill

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:20 am

So much choice Smile

It's hard to decide. I might just randomly pick one for the time being, cos I like them all.
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:08 pm

Free Avatars....... Quader4 Free Avatars....... Quader
Back to top Go down
ghstdncr

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:41 pm

hiya dizy if you would be so kind as to do up the 2nd row middle avvy for me id greatly appreaciate it i rather like that one lol afro Wink i should mention its the one at the top beside the girl avvy lol
Back to top Go down
TashaCosta

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:28 pm

I come to offer my skills as a graphic artist as well. If Dizy is too busy, feel free to ask me as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:40 am

Thanx Tasha, the more the merrier, I lost my PSP program have to find the disks and I will be back in bizniz rabbit
Back to top Go down
TashaCosta

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:05 am

I have a Mac, so I use Photoshop, but it all winds up the same in the end. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:45 am

Ghstdncr I finally have yours ready, if you still want it tongue

Free Avatars....... Ghstdncr Free Avatars....... Ghstdncr2
Back to top Go down
Stefacle

Stefacle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:03 am

Hey Dizy, I love your avatars. I was wondering if you could make one for me?

Anything coold and evil would be great, and of course it would be great if it matches the guild theme Smile

Thanks,
Stefacle

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:42 pm

Hi Stefacle this is what I came up with so far, will see what else comes out, am a bit busy lately Rolling Eyes

Free Avatars....... Stefacle-1
Back to top Go down
RagingT

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:51 am

think you can turn that taurus of mine into a bull from hell? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghstdncr

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:26 pm

thankies kindly dizy for the avvie cheers
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:51 pm

Hi Rage, let me know what you think Wink

Free Avatars....... Ragin1
Back to top Go down
RagingT

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:57 pm

looks good, thanks
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:01 am

Hi Lord, I discoverd alot of SithLords today Let me know if you like this one or if you were thinking of another Wink

Free Avatars....... Lordou
Free Avatars....... LordouII
Back to top Go down
Stefacle

Stefacle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:49 am

Thanks Dizy,

That avatar is just soooo cool Smile

I will use it as soon as I can log on to the game Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:35 am

I am glad you like it rabbit

Stefacle wrote:

I will use it as soon as I can log on to the game Twisted Evil

Yeah what is up with that confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Avatars.......   Free Avatars....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Avatars.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum