The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days   Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:09 pm

While staying with her grandparents, they caught her up at 4am and have thus banned her from the computer for a couple days. She PMed me at a forum we both go to while at the library to let me know about it. She feels a bit bad about it, but there isn't much she can do. XD She WILL be back, she says.
Back to top Go down
RagingT

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days   Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:31 am

getting grounded at her age? man, her grandparents are STRICT Razz
Back to top Go down
klugore

klugore

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days   Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:10 am

How old is she? scratch
Back to top Go down
RagingT

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days   Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:16 pm

22ish
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days   Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:54 pm

RagingT wrote:
22ish

She's actually a couple years younger than me, but yes her grandparents are weirdly strict with her XDD

TashaCosta is the one who's 22 ^_^

She PMed me today on the jrock forum we go to, and it seems that granny is letting up a TINY bit. She was allowed on the internet for a couple hours XD not nearly enough to do any real gaming, and she had a crapload of email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days   Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koroshiya grounded from the computer for a few days
Page 1 of 1