The Axis Of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axis Of Evil

Forum for the Fallen Sword Guild The Axis Of Evil

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiya

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:06 am

Hi everyone, this is Manasama. Most people call me "Cally" since that's been my alias/nickname forever, but for the sake of simplicity... you can call me "Mana" XD

I'm a 22 year-old female from the US, and when I'm not working or playing FS I tend to devote vast amounts of my time to music and console gaming.

Tekken and Final Fantasy FTW!

Anyway, to prevent myself from boring the ever living hell out of all of you, I'll cut this short. I'm glad to be a part of the guild, and am looking forward to contributing in any way I can.

~Mana

Little Known Facts: Yes, the person in my in-game avatar IS a man. He's just...er... androgynous, by no fault of his own. XD
Back to top Go down
klugore

klugore

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:35 am

Good to have a female in the Guild and Final Fantasy is my favorite series have be play Final Fantasy series for 22 years now. Cool
Back to top Go down
Xardasteo

Xardasteo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:36 am

Hmmmmz interesting nickname, do you watch animes? -> "Sama" part Wink

22 years ago........i wasnt even on the to do list of my parents lol!
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:39 am

I agree. Final Fantasy is honestly the best videogame series (be them RPG or other kinds) I've ever played. I've only been playing since 8 came out.. and 7 remains one of my absolute favorites of them all.

Also: Your moogle avatar rocks <3

EDIT!-
Xardasteo wrote:

Not really, I've just been a jrock fan since I was about 11. picked up a couple japanese words here and there along the way, and it felt odd making my username Mana (a rocker's name) without adding the "-sama" ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xardasteo

Xardasteo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:43 am

To bad, though it explains Wink
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:47 am

Xardasteo wrote:
To bad, though it explains Wink

I used to like anime way back, but unfortunately after getting really into a couple of them.. I did what anyone else would do and checked out the original manga.

Needless to say all the changes kind of ruined it for me. Trigun was pretty good though.
Back to top Go down
klugore

klugore

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:49 am

Mana-sama wrote:
I agree. Final Fantasy is honestly the best videogame series (be them RPG or other kinds) I've ever played. I've only been playing since 8 came out.. and 7 remains one of my absolute favorites of them all.

Also: Your moogle avatar rocks <3

EDIT!-
Xardasteo wrote:

Not really, I've just been a jrock fan since I was about 11. picked up a couple japanese words here and there along the way, and it felt odd making my username Mana (a rocker's name) without adding the "-sama" ^_^
I started with Final Fantasy 1 when I was 5 but 6 is my favorite. RPG's is all I ever play.
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:56 am

Lucky, my father used to have an oldschool FF game when I was younger. Damned if I know which it was. I always wanted to play it, but he kept telling me it would be "too hard" and that I wouldn't like it.

Shows how much he knew XD Now I am forced to backtrack by either buying an old school system, or using various emulators.
Back to top Go down
klugore

klugore

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:05 am

Do you play other RPG's or just Final Fantasy?
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:10 am

Mostly Final Fantasy, I own Legend of Dragoon (a guy-friend recommended it to me) but thus far.. I haven't found anything that I liked as much as the FF series. Any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
klugore

klugore

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:15 am

Kingdom Hearts is awesome mostly Kingdom hearts 2 I think it just as good as any Final Fantasy. Dare I say maybe better. Suikoden is a great series. The Mana series is ok. Chrono Trigger is a must play. I can go on and on. I our well over 200 RPG'S Hiya Icon_xd
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:21 am

klugore wrote:
Kingdom Hearts is awesome mostly Kingdom hearts 2 I think it just as good as any Final Fantasy. Dare I say maybe better. Suikoden is a great series. The Mana series is ok. Chrono Trigger is a must play. I can go on and on. I our well over 200 RPG'S Hiya Icon_xd

I hear a lot of good things about Kingdom Hearts, but unfortunately I can never bring myself to play the game. I'm kind of put off by the whole Lance Bass=Sephiroth thing combined with the disney characters. I guess I'm a little biased, Seph was one of my favorite videogame characters ever. Though I heard they got a better voice actor for the second KH game. I know eventually my curiosity regarding that game will win out and i'll eventually rent it. But it feels odd to me XD

As for the other series, I'll do my usual rounds on google to check them out before I go and snag em. I like to know a bit about the games before I play em, muahaha

You know, if I had done as much research in highschool as I did on videogames... I likely would have been the valedictorian o_O
Back to top Go down
Dizygotika

Dizygotika

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:47 am

Like a Star @ heaven Hey Mana-sama Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mana-sama

Mana-sama